Blueacrobat is a professional services specializing in data solutions and services for NetSuite platform. We are based in Toronto, Ontario. Our growing team includes IT professionals and developers specializing in custom system development and SaaS enterprise architecture. Whether your company is seeking to implement its first NetSuite application or simply needs assistance with an existing one, our specialists can be relied on to to help address the issues you're facing. Blueacrobat's specialists, architects, project managers, developers, analysts are trained and highly skilled in all areas of NetSuite. We believe our NetSuite expertise gives us a unique edge in understanding your needs.
What is NetSuite?
NetSuite is the first solution to deliver on the promise of intelligent, complete and simple applications for midsize businesses.
NetSuite is intelligent. The system holds all corporate data in a single database, giving executives access to their key performance metrics on their customizable, real-time dashboard. As a result, NetSuite enables them to make better, faster decisions in a fiercely competitive market.
NetSuite is complete. Within a single powerful application, it combines complete customer-facing CRM and Web capabilities with back-office ERP and collaboration capabilities for partners. As a result, it allows companies to unite disparate departments and automate processes from end to end.
NetSuite is simple. With NetSuite, implementations are both faster and cheaper than traditional business applications. Modularity enables phased implementations according to your company's need. In addition, role-based customization facilitates quick end-user adoption. As a Web-based, hosted solution, NetSuite significantly reduces your total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Unify Business Processes Across the Entire Enterprise. With a single, integrated application for CRM, ERP, and e-commerce, you can automate key business functions across all your departments, including: marketing, sales, service, finance, order fulfillment, procurement and employee management. Your employees no longer have to re-enter data in different systems, rectify inconsistent or inaccurate data, or wait for batch updates. Instead, all your employees view and share accurate data in real-time, leading to greater collaboration among departments and increased productivity for the entire company.
- Increase Visibility for Better Decision Making. Customizable dashboards offer real-time access to key performance metrics, supporting intelligent, timely business decisions. In addition, full visibility into unified customer records results in more efficient and highly personalized sales, fulfillment and service processes to improve customer satisfaction, increase repeat business and expand cash flow and profitability.
- Extend Processes for Collaboration with Customers, Suppliers and Partners. Given today's need to work with partners through an extended enterprise, NetSuite offers self-service portals that enhance both B2B and B2C collaboration. In addition, proactive notification of partner-specific events accelerates your process cycles and improves responsiveness.
- Customize to Support Diverse Businesses via Click, Not Code. Advanced customization features allow for tailored workflow configuration and modular implementation, as well as business processes adapted to your vertical industry.
- Manage Your Business, Not Your Software. Built from the ground up for growing and midsize enterprises, NetSuite offers affordable pricing, accelerated implementation, and comprehensive support packages that yield unbeatable total cost of ownership. Plus, you eliminate the costly and time-consuming integration often associated with using a patchwork of disconnected systems. NetSuite Inc. also provides leading-edge professional services and educational programs that ensure efficient implementation and continued, long-term success.